Monday, November 24, 2008

Missing?

I've had quite a few inquiries asking where I've run off to. Just dropping in to let everyone know that I'm still around. Honestly, I've been struggling with a number of setbacks as of late which have inhibited my productivity here. I've been getting visits from a few trolls who are trying to use legal harrassment to stifle my posts. I don't know why I've been targeted, but I've seen many of my favorite bloggers close shop because of this kind of thing. On top of that, I am currently using a very faulty DSL connection which makes uploading an absolute nightmare. The first several months of my blogging last year were done using a fantastic cable connection, but things are a little different at the moment. Until I have acquired a better internet connection, my posts will be a bit hit or miss. It's frustrating, but I'm making due until I have better options to work with.

I have quite a few new uploads I want to do, courtesy of a few cool readers and I promise I'll work dilligently to get them up ASAP. I appreciate any contributions some of you have made and continue to make. I WILL get those contributions posted here as quickly as possible. You have my word. Some things you can expect to see here shortly are: Roadmaster, Taggett, Gypsy, Shabby Tiger, Private Eye, Turbo, Trillion, Rox and some really cool super mega rarities that I'd rather leave a surprise for now.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'll see you all soon. I hope the FM repost made a few of you happy, as I know it's been the most requested repost of them all here. Talk to you all very shortly :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the FM post! (a raritie!).
but what about "One Mother To another" Mother's Finest Lp that you promised to upload???
can you post it please?
thanks for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back again.
I'll upload some albums from your wish list later.

Nils

Sergey said...

I'm glad to your returning, Ronnie!

Anonymous said...

yeah dont let the trolls win! keep doing what you do

Anonymous said...

Hi
It's a great news, you are be back !
Thanks !
Can you Help me ?
I'looking the album of Hell's belles (with of members of Disharge), Hardware "Common time heroes", Maineeaxe "Shout it loud", Pet Hate "The bridge wore red" and "Bad publicity", Thanks in advance !
Regards
2rocks

Anonymous said...

hope all is well in your new year thanks for the wonderful blog!